THE ‘JOE RASTA’ CYBER CRIME WAVE IN ZAMBIA

You are here

Home > Local > ECL, PF mourns Dr. Kasonde

ECL, PF MOURNS DR. KASONDE

President Edgar Lungu says he has received the news of the death of Former Minister of Health Joseph Kasonde with considerable regret.

 

The President says the Late Dr. Kasonde was a dedicated and distinguished gentleman with commitment to duty and government.

 

The President who spoke through his Special Assistant for Press and Public Relations Amos Chanda has since sent a message of condolences to the bereaved family and has wished them God’s grace during this trying moment.

 

President Lungu notes that Dr. Kasonde was a decent politician who made it possible to be in politics but remained peaceful and decent towards others.

 

The ruling Patriotic Front says it is saddened by the death of Dr. Kasonde.

 

And PF Secretary General Davies Mwila says Dr. Kasonde was a loyal member of the party who served as Minister of Health under late President Michael Sata as well as President Edgar Lungu.

 

Mr. Mwila says Dr. Kasonde’s loyalty to the Party, dedication to duty and disciplined work culture was inspirational to those in the Party who looked up to him.

 

He says the Party is grieving to lose such a pillar of wisdom and strength.

 

This is according to a statement issued to ZNBC News in Lusaka by PF Media Director, Sunday Chanda.

 

Advertisements

DISEASES VERSUS HEALTH

South Korean Court Considers Arresting Park

March 30, 2017 0:24 AM

Ousted South Korean President Park Geun-hye arrives at the Seoul Central District Court for hearing on a prosecutors' request for her arrest for corruption, in Seoul, South Korea, March 30, 2017.

Ousted South Korean President Park Geun-hye arrives at the Seoul Central District Court for hearing on a prosecutors’ request for her arrest for corruption, in Seoul, South Korea, March 30, 2017.

A South Korean court began deliberating Thursday on whether to arrest ousted president Park Geun-hye, who was removed from office in a corruption scandal involving charges she solicited bribes from the country’s largest conglomerate.

Park could become South Korea’s third former leader to be jailed for wrongdoing. She is accused of colluding with a friend, Choi Soon-sil, to pressure big businesses to contribute to foundations set up to back her policy initiatives.

Park vows not to tamper with evidence

The 65-year-old appeared expressionless as she arrived at the Seoul Central District Court at 10:20 a.m. (0120 GMT) to plead her case that she should not be arrested while prosecutors investigate the scandal that has ensnared South Korea’s political and business elite.

Park, South Korea’s first democratically elected leader to be forced from office, argues that she does not pose a flight risk and will not try to tamper with evidence. She and Choi have both denied any wrongdoing.

She was removed from office when a constitutional court upheld her parliamentary impeachment this month.

A judge will study evidence and hear arguments from prosecutors and Park’s lawyers before deciding whether an arrest warrant should be issued.

If Park is arrested, prosecutors will then have up to 20 days to file formal charges against her and put her on trial.

Two others are on trial

Park emerged from her private home and quickly stepped into a car before she was driven to the court in a motorcade. Police and security personnel blocked her supporters from spilling into the street to stop her car as it left her house in Seoul’s Gangnam neighborhood.

Prosecutors said Monday Park was accused of soliciting companies for money and infringing upon the freedom of corporate management by using her power as the president. Park was questioned for 14 hours by prosecutors last week.

She could face more than 10 years in jail if convicted of receiving bribes from bosses of big conglomerates, including Samsung Group chief Jay Y. Lee, in return for favors.

Lee, who denies charges that he provided bribes in return for favors for Samsung, and Choi are in detention and are on trial separately.

Related

  • South Korea Prosecutors Seek Detention Warrant for Ousted President Park

    South Korea Prosecutors Seek Detention Warrant for Ousted President Park

  • 3 Previous South Korean Presidents Also Faced Legal Proceedings

    3 Previous South Korean Presidents Also Faced Legal Proceedings

  • South Korean Prosecutors to Question SK Group Leader

    South Korean Prosecutors to Question SK Group Leader

  • Prosecutors Summon Ousted South Korean Leader for Questioning

    Prosecutors Summon Ousted South Korean Leader for Questioning

  • South Korea's Park Faces Calls for Investigation

    South Korea’s Park Faces Calls for Investigation

  • S. Korea's Impeached Leader Silent as Protests Continue

    S. Korea’s Impeached Leader Silent as Protests Continue

More Asia News

  • India says it reached an agreement with China to pull back troops from a disputed border area near the Doklam Plateau that has been the subject of a standoff dating back to June.

    India, China Agree to Pull Back Troops From Disputed Border Area

  • Thitu, in the Spratly Islands

    China Reopens Hotly Disputed Fishing Spot to Philippine Boats

THE ZAMBIAN FUNERAL SERVICE

FIRST LADY DISHEARTENED

First Lady Esther Lungu is disheartened with people that are in the habit of inflicting pain on fellow human beings in the country.

The First Lady says God will deal with such people.

Mrs. Lungu was speaking during the Prayer Service organised by the National House of Prayers at the Cathedral of Holy Cross in Lusaka today.

The First Lady who has described the prayers as timely has praised the National House of Prayers for organising the event.

Mrs. Lungu has also pledged 50- thousand Kwacha towards the Lusaka City Market victims.

The National House of Prayer conducted prayers for the victims of the Lusaka City Market inferno and for leaders as they make decisions in parliament this week.

This follows President Edgar Lungu invoking of article 31 of the constitution.

Minister of National Guidance and Religious Affairs Godfridah Sumaili, Former Vice President Enock Kavindele, Bishops from various denominations, members of the Clergy and Pastors were in attendance.

And National House of Prayer Board Vice Chairperson Pukuta Mwanza said the house of prayer feels duty bound to pray for the victims of the Lusaka City market fires and everything that has happened the past week.

Jesus is Lord!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF PRESIDENT FTJ OF ZAMBIA

HOUSE OF PRAYER TO GOBBLE $10M

Construction of the National House of Prayer will gobble about Ten Million US Dollars.

 

And fundraising committee Chairperson Bishop David Nama says the project will be completed in a period of about two years.

 

Bishop Nama was speaking during the Fundraising dinner for the construction of the National house of prayer in Kitwe last evening.

 

He said President Lungu’s emphasis on putting up a structure that will be used to glorify God should be embraced by well-meaning Zambians.

 

At the same event, Minister of Mines Christopher Yaluma praised late President Dr. Fredrick Chiluba for dedicating the country to God.

 

He said the people of Zambia have enjoyed peace and unity since independence hence the need to guard it jealously.

 

The minster pledged 20-thousand Kwacha towards the project, among many other guests who attended the occasion.

THE RINGS OF DEATH(THE 21 ST CENTURY CYBER WAR)- CYBERGEDDON

INTRO

The rings of death starts with Bishop R Nyanga of Christian faith Church zambia anbd ends with Jesus christ.

 RING 1

1. Mr Basilio Sakala of Twatasha, Kitwe, Zambia

2. Mr Sydney Chali of Chimwemwe, Kitwe, zambia

3. Mr Neverson Mubanga of Chipata compound, Kitwe, Zambia.

RING 2

Into this ring is a witch doctor Mr Charles Muke of Twatasha compound, Kitwe, Zambia.

RING 3

In this ring is the ultimate battle between J Christ and the Devil, the great battle armageddon.

May god bless Zambia and the whole world at large.

CYBERGEDDON

Stay updated on death escape!

 

HAPPY FATHERS MOMENT TODAY

Mayweather Sr: ‘Everyone wants to see it because it’s a joke’

SPORT

August 25, 2017 11:08pm EDTAugust 25, 2017 11:08pm EDTMayweather’s father doesn’t want any talk of a Conor McGregor victory.

Floyd-Mayweather-Sr-FTR-Getty.jpg
(Getty Images)

LAS VEGAS — Ever since the announcement of Saturday’s fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor, not many people have given the UFC lightweight champion much of a chance to win since he will be competing in his first amateur or professional boxing match.

MORE: Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s five career-defining fights

But what if McGregor does the unthinkable and pulls off one of the greatest upsets in the history of sports?

Before the final press conference featuring Mayweather and McGregor, the boxing legend’s father and head trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr. spoke with the media.

When asked about the possibility of an upset, Mayweather Sr. didn’t want to hear any of it.

“I don’t think you should be covering (inside) the arena that night talking that kind of talk,” Mayweather Sr. told Sporting News.

MORE: The five fights that defined Floyd Mayweather’s career

McGregor brings a different style when he competes inside the octagon which has proven to be a challenge for past opponents. Mayweather Sr. doesn’t see anything challenging about McGregor that he couldn’t prepare his son for the Saturday fight.

“Look right here,” Mayweather Sr. exclaimed.

“This is a clown (who) is taking on a real fighter. He’s going to get tore up.”

If McGregor is going to get beat up badly like Mayweather Sr. says, why should fans pay upwards of $100 on Pay-per-view?

“Because everyone wants to see it because it’s a joke,” Mayweather Sr. said.

Steven Muehlhausen is an MMA and boxing writer and contributor for Sporting News. You can listen to his podcast, “The Fight Junkies” here . You can email him at stevemuehlhausen@yahoo.com and can find him on Twitter@SMuehlhausenMMA .

LGBT and death related vices in The New Apostolic Churh

Jean Luc Schneider

Name  Jean-Luc Schneider
Jean-Luc Schneider Photos and Images New Apostolic Church International NAC

Jugendtag 2015 nak nrw nl stap jean luc schneider

Sponsored Links

Jean-Luc Schneider (born 18 September 1959) is the Chief Apostle of the New Apostolic Church. He succeeded Wilhelm Leber on 19 May 2013 to become the ninth Chief Apostle of the New Apostolic Church. Jean-Luc Schneider is the first Frenchman to lead the New Apostolic Church.

Jean-Luc Schneider Chief Apostle Schneider in Rwanda nactoday

kdi jean luc schneider fostering employment in bad and good times

Early life

Jean-Luc Schneider Faith in tribulation Passion is followed by theJean-Luc Schneider was born into a New Apostolic family on 18 September 1959. Eldest of three children. In 1983 he married his wife Pascale and they have two daughters He and his wife live in a part of metropolitan Strasbourg, North-Eastern France.

Jean-Luc Schneider wwwnakorgfileadminimagesphotosstapSchneiderAs a young man he studied at a management school. Employed by a French gas company after the completion of his military service in 1982. After working in various capacities within the company he was later appointed as manager in the Strategy and Finance department.

Ministerial timeline

Jean-Luc Schneider Chief Apostle JeanLuc Schneider Impulse for the new year

  • Sub-deacon – 10 January 1980
  • Priest – 24 November 1985
  • Evangelist – 17 September 1989
  • Shepherd – 01 January 1993
  • District Elder – 14 November 1993
  • Apostle and District Apostle Helper – 22 June 2003
  • District Apostle – 26 September 2004
  • Chief Apostle Helper – 27 May 2012
  • Chief Apostle – 19 May 2013
Jean-Luc Schneider CANITIESNews Gehirnwsche und Missbrauch in der NAKAs a District Elder he was placed in charge of youth care for France. As a District Apostle he was responsible for France, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo (southeastern part), Tahiti and New Caledonia.